Advice to my Wise Self
By: Renee Trudeau
• Self-awareness and self-acceptance are the doors to freedom and peace. Don’t be afraid to become very acquainted with your fears, dreams, personality, self-limiting beliefs, strengths, shadow, and brilliance. Love all of who you are.
• Reach out and ask for help. There is never any reason to go it alone. We were designed to be interdependent. Cultivating this ability is key to your emotional health.
• Release “shoulds” and become comfortable saying no with grace and ease. And watch the universe respond with delight in delivering to you what you really want, not what the media or society dictates you should want!
• Allow yourself to be vulnerable and let people see your fragility as well as your strength. Sharing this side of yourself is transformative and freeing.
• Lastly, don’t be afraid of becoming very still. You already have all the answers within you. You just have to get quiet enough to hear them.